Top Five Health Benefits of Orgasms
It never amazes me that when I bring up vibrators there is always someone who is embarrassed, but the way I look at it, vibrators are just vehicles for empowerment and help us all to achieve sexual wellness. The added bonus is that vibrators help us achieve orgasms, with or without a partner. So let’s talk about orgasms. I recently read an article by Dr. Jennifer Berman from the Female Sexual Medical Center at UCLA about the top five health benefits of orgasms. Here goes:
- Keeps your blood flowing – when your blood is flowing your tissue is healthier, and that makes everything better, from your hair to your skin.
- This is a great form of cardio – and I for one would much rather lay in bed and have an orgasm than do aerobics
- Stress reliever – many people use masturbation to relieve stress before they fall asleep. Beats taking medication.
- Gives you a healthy glow – ever notice how much better someone looks when they are in a relationship and having sex. It is that pheromone thing.
- And last but not least, it aids in overall emotional health. When your heart is happy the rest of your body can follow suit.
According to a 2015 market study, 7 out of 10 women in the US had used a vibrator at some point in their lives. If you’re one of those 3 hold outs, you should try one. In 2014, the global vibrator market was $2.9 billion, and the overall global sex toys market was $15 billion, that’s a lot of toys people are having fun with!If you are worried about how to either clean your toy, or keep it hidden from wandering eyes, we have developed a perfect solution – UVee. If you a first-time toy user and would like a recommendation, I am happy to share my favorites – just ask, or check out our current recommendations here.
Keep it clean out there and have some fun… and burn some calories.